Who Is Berrak Sarikaya?
My established track record in both B2B and B2C marketing, digital marketing, and content strategy, is driven by:
* Expertise in internal and external communication skills, with focused attention to detail
* Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated success in data-driven decision making and a growth mindset
I am a natural conversation driver with an undeniable belief in the power of community.
Over the course of the past decade, I’ve worked with start-ups, small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and agencies in both the B2B and B2C landscape. (My former clients include Google, Microsoft, Fluke, Meshfire, and AT&T)
I’m an Amplifier. What I specialize in, and what I’ve done for my clients for the past few years is amplifying the things that make YOU and your business unique: Your voice, brand, what makes you the better choice, and more importantly why your customers should care.
I’m a writer. I get to know the world and those around me through sharing and questioning. Fueled by coffee and laughter, I’m always looking for ways to make the world a better place. I firmly believe that being born on April 1st was no coincidence and I refuse to believe that a day can go by without at least smiling once.
I’ve been sharing my stories with the internet since the 90s. AOL chatrooms were my gateway. These days, I’m all over with a personal blog, social media, and someday, YouTube.
Fun facts about me:
- Number of cross-country trips I’ve taken solo: 3
- I speak four languages: Turkish, English, Sarcasm, and GIF.
- I’m pro-Oxford comma.
- Ask me about my obsession with penguins.
- I once snorted on stage in front of 3500 content marketing professionals.
Curious to know more? AMA. I’m an open book.