Social media? Blogging? Content marketing?
These terms can feel overwhelming to small business owners, which is where I come in.
As a digital marketing professional and strategist, I offer my clients services in content marketing, content creation, social media, and community building.
I approach every project with due diligence, making sure that our working relationship will be beneficial to both of us.
Every great professional relationship begins with a “Hello,” so feel free to reach out to me using the contact form at the bottom of this page with questions.
- Content strategy & Style Guide analysis and creation
- Identifying content themes tailored for your business
- Editorial calendar creation
- On-going management of content marketing (per project basis)
- Training/brainstorm session with your team – webinar or in-person. (per project basis)
- Short-form blogs (450-600 words)
- Long-form blogs (750-1200 words)
- Team Management (Have a team of freelancers or writers? I can help with that.)
- Project Management
- Editorial services
- Evaluation and recommendation of communication processes
- Evaluation and creation of on-boarding, guidelines, and style guides for your marketing department
- I do training and conference speaking on a case-by-case basis. The topics I cover are content marketing, community building, and social media.
- I’ve taken the stage at Content Marketing World, Seattle Startup Week, and Ignite Seattle.