Since my writing ranges from personal essays to freelance journalism to my client work, it’s been difficult to find the best way to share that range in my voice in one place. Below you can find highlights from each category. Majority of my writing portfolio is live but since most of my client work is confidential, including written assets, I’m happy to share those examples in private.
If you want to keep up with my writing, you can follow @BerrakCreates on Twitter or simply sign up for The B-Roll newsletter.
- 3 Ways Women-Owned Small Businesses Can Get Funding
- Tips from Women Entrepreneurs to Achieve Work-Life Harmony
- How to Set Up a Rainy Day Fund for Your Small Business
- The 5 Biggest Money Mistakes Small Business Owners Make
- 6 Ways to Increase Employee Retention in Your Small Business
- 3 New Ways to Use Equipment Loans to Improve Your Small Business
- Three Ways to Fund Your Small Business Without Collateral
- Is Working Capital Financing the Right Choice for Your Business?
- 4 Things to Know Before Securing a Business Loan
- How To Hire Contractors for Your Small Business